FINALLY! Jacob has mastered the walk. It took him a little longer than most babes, but, look at that extra weight he's carrying around! And, why walk when you know someone will come and pick you up shortly just to protect you from other littler family members that may love you a little too much sometimes? And, since he has crawled for so long...he's FAST. Very very fast. But, he's officially walking. He's been toddling around quite a bit, taking a few steps here and there for a while. But, today, he became an "official" walker in my book. I don't consider them actaully WALKING until they can squat down to pick up something along their way, and then stand back up and resume walking. And today, he did it! YAY, JACOB! I don't know how I feel about this though. My baby is walking. Let me say that again, MY BABY IS WALKING? I swear he was just born. Wasn't he?
{by the way, this is post #399. Crazy, eh?}
1 month ago









6 comments:
i love that big cheesy grin!
yay! so cute!
Jacob looks so happy with himself! Now he'll have a new tier of things to explore--2 to 4 feet above the floor! We've got to get down to see you guys! It's so hard to not see these 'baby steps'! And congrate on #399 entry (and thanks!)
oh, i just lurrrve that phase! what a cutie. he looks pretty pleased with himself in those pics. as well he should be. what a milestone.
here is proud auntie gushing.
give those kiddos squishy kisses and hugs from their auntie heidi. :)
I keep looking at this post's pictures--it look as though Jacob has curly, reddish-blonde hair? A first for the Christensen Clan! And I love his toothy grin! What a charmer--he's got to be the calmest, sweetest, most pleasant dispositioned little guy ever!
He looked so adorable on Sunday teetering around! It seems like just yesterday he was a brand new babe. I remember you letting me hold him at Tara's baby shower, Matt and I had just decided to start trying for a baby! :)
Post a Comment