
Sadly, I couldn't find any pictures of Noah at nine months! What was I thinking? Luckily, my mom was more on the ball than I was! I used to think that Jacob looked like Macie. Then I thought he looked like Noah. Then Macie...now he's Jacob. They all have their definite looks. They look like siblings, but they are all different. Funny how that works, huh? 9 months is such a fun age. And they all were so fun at this age! I still can't believe I don't have any pictures of Noah. I guess we didn't have a digital camera yet! Thank goodness for the digital era! So what do you think? Who looks the most alike??
1 week ago









1 comments:
Papa and I both gave considerable attention to these photos. Our definite opinion is that Jacob looks like.....JACOB! He has his own look. And what a sweetie he is! I'm having my foot surgery in the morning, come see me, fluff my pillows. But don't come unless you bring the three babes!
Post a Comment