
Holy cow. Macie is three! Can you believe 3?? She actually seems older than your average three year old, but then when I think about my baby girl, it's hard to think that she's already THREE! I remember the day she was born very vividly. I remember everything about that day. {wait...I take that back, I don't remember EVERYTHING, I did have Jacob 2 years later...} But, it was a wonderful day, bringing our baby girl into this world. She's our princess. She says she isn't Mommy's princess, just Daddy's, and that is VERY evident!
Macie is the greatest little girl ever. If you haven't met Macie, you are seriously missing out. She makes us laugh all of the time. Everything out of her mouth is hilarious. She does have screaming fits, tantrums, and bad days, but don't we all?
Today, she is turning 3. She tells everyone that she is 7. Afterall, she was 3 all year, why not skip year 3, and just go straight to 7? She really wanted a Minnie Mouse party. I didn't think that I would be the one to throw my daughter a Minnie party, I thought Alison would for sure beat me to it. But...she's in love with Minnie, and I can't do anything about it! I'm sure I'll post more about the party later, but for now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MACIE GIRL! We love you so much! You are our favorite daughter!;-)
1 week ago









5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Macie! I love Minnie too!
Happy Birthday Macie! We sure miss you guys in our ward...even though it has been awhile. I love that Hailey and Macie are just a week apart and Jacob & Megan are just a few days apart. The Minnie party looks like fun. Hailey picked Ariel this year.
happy happy birthday macie. can't believe she's three! wow, time flies.
i hope you made her grandma's chocolate cake :)
happy, happy, happy,HAPPY birthday Macie! I can't believe how big you are now! I miss you so much and wish we could all be there for the Minnie party. If only California and Washington were next door to each other, we'd be there every day! {sigh}
Emma had a My Little Pony 3rd birthday. Wonder what her 4th will be? :)
Did Macie get her Moo-Cow Chocolate Cup? A weird present, but totally original you have to agree! Macie is one adorable girl; Daddy is only the first of the guys to fall hard for her! I tell everyone about her 'sacrament talk' given from the train table. She IS hilarious--and a beauty besides. Tell her Nana and Papa love her TONS AND TONS!
Post a Comment