Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Apple Grove Pals

Have you seen these? I hadn't even heard of them. We were in Target and Erin told me that Jacob loved Apple Grove Pals. I was so confused. She started singing this song to him, and he loved it. She said that when the commercial came on TV, he was totally glued. He watched the commercial and loved it, and danced. I couldn't find them in the store. And then last night, I was feeding him before bed. He was like 95% asleep, and the commercial came on. He sat up very quickly and started to bob up and down. He LOVES Apple Grove Pals. Even when I found it on You Tube, he was giggling and dancing. I think I know what this little boy will be getting for his birthday.


{a little hint to the grandparents as well...}

1 comments:

carol said...

What a darling story about Jacob--he's quite the responder to sounds and music! I've been looking for a "I love Nana" t-shirt or onesie, no luck so far. Maybe I'll make him one! I'm having the blues, missing those grandkids.