
Happy Birthday, Adam! Yes, he's an old man! Ha. I can only say that because I will always be younger! Since he was turning 32, I came up with what I thought was the best idea ever for his gift. I gave him a jar with thirty $2 bills in it. I thought I was pretty clever. However, there is not a picture of it. Adam unrolled them too fast. It took me about an hour to roll each bill and tie a ribbon around it, and sure as heck not an hour to unroll them all. But that's okay, it was his present anyway, right?
Our friends, Tim and Anniece drove up from Costa Mesa to join in on the birthday celebration. It was a fun day. Church, naps, and then bon fire...er, backyard BBQ, which ended up in flames. {don't worry, just a small fire, it just cinged Adam's eye brows and hair off!...don't worry!}
Happy Birthday, babe. I hope that you had a good day. You are the greatest husband and daddy around! We love you!!
1 week ago









3 comments:
That cake looks divine, Lindsay.
Did you guys get my voicemail? Do I even have the right phone numbers for you?
Happy Happy Birthday to my Happy Happy Brother! Love you and miss you and hope you'll be making a treck to Idaho soon. We'd love to have you stay at our house when you do.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO
Happy birthday Adam!
if thats not a myrt cake i don't know what is!! looks beautiful, way to go lindsay! Happy birthday adam! love you guys
Post a Comment