Thursday, February 28, 2008

The best little mama



I was making a sling for a friend, so I was trying on mine to see how to make it and what size and such, since I didn't have a pattern, and was just copying what I already had. But, I had Macie get in the sling, and we tried all of the different ways that you can use it. She thought it was pretty fun, and then Noah needed a turn as well. After their turns, they both decided that they, too, needed a sling. So Noah used mine, yes, I know, it's very girly with all of the pink and flowers! And I just used a little blanket for Macie, she doesn't know the difference! But she was so cute with her little baby. She kept saying, "Shh, baby." She would rub the baby's head, and ohhh, it was just too cute! Noah just had to have his lion on his back. But he had to make sure that there was a leg on either side, because, "That's the right way, Mom." Everything has to be exact for this kid.





And, about the sling that I made. It turned out pretty well. However, I learned the hard way that you should measure twice, cut once. Yeah, the sling fits Noah! But at least I know how to do it. And the next one will be a breeze!

1 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

Hey ... I know that dress! Bekah has the same one, only 4T. Thank heavens for Wal-Mart clearance, eh?