So, we live in the desert. If you don't know where Palmdale is, you should just know it is in the middle of nowhere. Sure, we live in Los Angeles County, but don't be fooled, we live in the desert! There isn't an ocean close, there isn't famous people's houses all over, heck, there isn't even a California Pizza Kitchen in Palmdale! But, we got the news yesterday that we do have some new neighbors. We live in a brand spankin new neighborhood. We really don't have any neighbors on either side of us. No neighbors behind us, they are still building the houses. But we do have a very unexpected neighbor. In the night sometimes I have heard what I thought was howling. But I just figured it was just the humidifier making weird noises. And the other night I could have sworn I heard some sort of purring/meowing. So, we get a visit yesterday from the Animal Protection Agency. We have coyotes living next door to us. Coyotes! They are not nice.
They look kind of mean and scary to me. But they told us that we shouldn't let our children play outside at night until they have all of them caught. They believe there are multiple coyotes...possibly a family living within 10 feet of our house. Oh my goodness, how scary. I don't so much like the desert anymore. I'm going to get eaten alive by these fierce creatures. And so you know, that howling, not so much the humidifier. (oh...the picture isn't the one by us...it's a generic pictures just to show how mean and scary they are.)
2 weeks ago









1 comments:
So that is pretty scary! I hope they catch them all soon.
Post a Comment