Macie loves ketchup. Just ketchup. Adam likes it on things, but Macie just loves to eat ketchup. We had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch today, yes we put ketchup on our grilled cheese sandwiches. Adam has converted me to it. It's actually good. Probably the only non normal thing that ketchup is good on! But, Macie didn't eat the sandwich. At first it was a dip and suck kind of thing, but then she gave up on the dipping and put her face right into the ketchup! What a funny girl. Noah saw that I thought it was pretty funny, so he decided to try it, too. My kids...
1 week ago









1 comments:
Chloe LOVES ketchup too! I'm so glad you found our blog! It looks like y'all are doing well. I hope you guys are liking California. I can't believe how big your kids are, it doesn't seem like that long ago we were neighbors. You have adorable kiddos!
Post a Comment