I bet you didn't think there was such a thing, did you? Well, Macie is one. She is probably the most girlie girl I've ever seen. She always has to have a necklace and be carrying a baby. Yesterday she had on a pretty girlie outfit, necklace and all. And then she went to play in with Noah in his room. This is how she same out. And she loved it. She did not want me to take that shirt off for the life of her. She pointed at her shirt and using the words she has, she told me it was SpiderMan. She's a smart girl, that Macie. But she insisted that that shirt stay on her. Noah, I believe, was the culprit in the change of wardrobe, he giggled like crazy when Macie walked out. Those kids...heaven only knows what kind of trouble they'll get into!.
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment