So, I was upstairs folding laundry and I could hear the kids giggling downstairs. That's not always a good thing! These kids have found some of the craziest things to do! But I went downstairs, and Noah was changing Macie's diaper! It was so funny. He had her diaper off, and kinda folded up, and he was unfolding the new diaper to put it on her, but he couldn't figure out how to unfold it. I helped him with it, and he was so proud. He looked at me with this disgusted look, and said, "Macie really wet!" It was funny. She was really wet, I hadn't changed her diaper all morning and I guess he noticed that! What a funny kid. He's such a good little helper!
2 weeks ago









1 comments:
I was laughing really hard at this one. Hey, we are glad you guys started a blog, although you were really good about writing about your pictures anyway. But this is more fun for us to be able to comment on them!
Post a Comment