Hay fever is not fun. Not fun at all. The past few days I have though I was coming down with something. I had a super sore throat that hurt so bad to cough, and my head has just been pounding. I woke up one morning think that if I changed the humidifier filter it would be okay...which helped a ton. But it was still awful. So I've concluded that I have hay fever. I got bad allergies in Idaho, so I guess it's only logical that I get them in California, too. I guess California isn't all it's cracked up to be! There are some drawbacks to California, too! Macie has had it pretty bad, too. And Noah is starting to sniff and sneeze and awful lot. I know now why my dad always told me to just go blow my nose. All that constant sniffing gets a little irritating! How do you teach a three year old to blow their nose? We're just keep working on it!
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment