Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oh Noah...

I took the kids to Target today while Adam went into work for a little while. It was Saturday, there was a lot of people there. I went actually looking at the Global Bazaar stuff that had gone to 75% the day before. I bought what I needed already, which was a good thing, because it was all gone by the time I got there Saturday! But anyway, the kids are pretty good little shoppers. If they get to play with toys while they are in the cart, they're okay. So, we had wandered the store completely, and were headed toward the check outs. Every time we are at a store, my little social bug, Noah, always says hi to the checker. They always say Hi back, and ask him how he his. And he always replies "Three." He just assumes people are asking him how old he is! But this time the girl said, "Well, how do you feel today?" Noah said, "Mommy hit me." And the girl was like, "She did?" And Noah replied, "I fell down." Oh my gosh, I was so embarrassed. I felt my face just getting so red. It was awful. I did not hit him...and he didn't fall down! I don't know where in the heck he got that, and why in the heck he would tell someone that! I'm like I didn't hit you, and Noah said "No, Mommy not hit." Which made it a little better, but not much! There were so many people around just laughing. I was mortified! This kid, though, he's starting to copy everything that we say. I told Adam to pick up his crap one night, so Noah went to Adam and said, "Pick up your crap, Daddy." And one day, we had gone to Albertson's for their 8 hour sale, and it ws crazy busy. As we were leaving I told a lady that it was a disaster in there. Noah pipes up, "Our house is a disaster!" Oh, Noah. What a funny kid! I'm worried what he's going to come up with next!


1 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Those stories are really funny! Kids are so clever.