I woke up the next morning, after having more painful contractions 3-4 more minutes apart all night long. I was hopeful. I was checked. Barely a one. I was devastated. So, I was started on pitocin. But since my contractions were already regular and pretty close together, I had to have a very low dose. All day long I was on pitocin. Just sitting in the hospital room with my kids at home, worrying about everything from unfolded laundry to where I was going to send my kids. At the end of the day, around 6, they checked me again. I had to have dilated more, it was impossible not to after having so many contractions. However, nothing. No change. So, it was decided that since I was already a week and two days over due, and since I was already having painful contractions, they would do another cervidil. To see if that made any difference. At this point, Adam would not be sharing a birthday with his daughter!
2 weeks ago









3 comments:
If it's possible this family just got cuter a day ago!! If it's possible. Love you! See you in a couple weeks. I'll fold laundry for free!
The boys look ready for surgery. Lindsay, I can't even begin to imagine the waiting and disappointment you went through but it was worth it! She is so beautiful. And now you can hang it over her head the rest of her life the agony she put you through. :)
I am so frustrated for you. Baby #4 and you had such a long labor with no progress for so long?! Not fair!!
Post a Comment