I promise to get more pictures up of this girl! She really is perfect. We love her so much already. She is a pretty good baby. And the kids love her. Jacob especially...thank goodness. She is perfectly round, and an eating champ! She is back up to, and probably has exceeded her birthweight already, and she's only 3 days old! We are so blessed to have her a part of our family!
1 week ago









3 comments:
Not to be picky as I know you are busy with your adorable daughter but your sidebar says you are a SAHM of two kiddos! :) Let me know if Macie needs a play date in the future.
Finally- pictures! She's adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures- and to see her in person soon!
She's adorable! What a story! So glad she's here and all is well :) looks like the kids are thrilled with her too:) so fun! Hope you are feeling good! Love to all!
Post a Comment