Tuesday, September 28, 2010

happy birthday

{sorry, Erica, I always steal your pictures from your blog! I don't have many recent pictures of her...and I really liked this one. Don't hate me! }

Today, my grandma, Myrt, celebrates the day of her birth. She is such an amazing person. She has been so influential in my life. There isn't anything to not like about her! No matter the circumstance, she seems to always have a positive attitude, and is someone who you just want to be around all of the time. Sadly, I haven't even seen her for an entire year! And I miss her very much! {And her apple pie, chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, rolls, turkey dinners, that salad dressing they always have...I could probably go on forever}


I hope your day was great! You definitely deserve it. I so wish we were there to celebrate with you. Maybe next year?




We love you, Myrt.


0 comments: