{August 26th}
I was so excited to go to Back To School Night. It was our first one. I felt like such a grown up! It was going to be perfect, Noah went with us, and the other two stayed home with Nana. We ate dinner, got ready and were there by 6:25. It didn't start until 6:30, so we were good. We got up to the door, and we totally missed it. Apparently, when you miss school, you miss out on information. Since Noah missed school the previous day to go to LA, we missed the memo of the Kindergarten Back To School Night starting at 5:30. Oh well. We did get to talk to the teacher afterwards, and get a little "late parents exclusive tour."
I guess I'm not as grown up as I thought! But, I'm sure I'll make up for it in the future. I'm afraid I have way too many Back To School Nights left...









2 comments:
oh cousin this is so you - I love it. Miss you much!!
It's ok- teachers really don't like Back to School Night anyway. The fewer parents, the better! Just kidding, kind of!
Post a Comment