Jacob is our first Californian baby. Noah and Macie were both born in Idaho. We did move to Cali when Macie was 2 weeks old, but she got her start in Idaho!
The other day I was holding Jacob and spinning around. When we were done he yelled, "Mas!" It caught me a little off guard, so I said, "More?" And he shook his head, that was just what he wanted. And this continued. Every time he wanted more of something, he said, "Mas?"
I'm not very good with Spanish, but isn't that 'more' in Spanish?
He's a true Californian.
1 week ago









2 comments:
Where did he pick that up? Our girls' knowledge of Spanish is courtesy of Dora and Diego. (And yes, "más" = "more.")
what a little smartie-pants! who knew my knowledge of spanish from chile would magically creep into jacob's adorable little head all the way to cali? :) miss you guys.
Post a Comment