Monday, August 23, 2010

the surprise visitor

We have a "surprise visitor" coming on Wednesday. Adam's mom, Carol, is coming for a two week visit, and we couldn't be more excited! The kids have no idea. Well, they may have some idea. We {mainly Adam!;-)} haven't been the best as keeping it a secret! But, the game continues, they still really don't know! We get to drive to LA and pick her up Wednesday afternoon. It's hard not to tell them that Nana is coming, or talk about what we're going to do when she gets here, but it will be well worth it when they see her get of that plane! We like surprises!

And until then, I have a lot cleaning to do, and many unfinished projects to finish...

2 comments:

carol said...

Hey, don't clean until I get there, I'll help, that's what moms and nanas are for! Oh course I may get slightly distracted by my three little pals. And I will buy no-smear lipstick so kisses & hugs aren't messy!

Heidi said...

take good care of your surprise visitor and don't wear her out too much! she's scheduled to come to my house when she comes back and help me get the house in order for the baby. :)