For my 3rd blog ever, I just want to say happy birthday to my sweet, lovely, hilarious, up-beat wife Lindsay! It's 8-9-10 and that for a birhtday is the only thing that could possibly rivals a golden birthday (you were 9 on yours and I was just 6, I guess on 9-6-03 I could have celebrated countdown of 3's or something, but still not as cool as 8-9-10). I hope today was fun (highlights:
1. climbing the hill of Montana de Oro, elevation 40';
2. listening to the radio and they played "open arms" by Journey but upon seeing that it was recorded in '82 and that they played it at every church dance I went to in the 90's I accidently blurted out "it's that old?!" not thinking that that was the year Lindsay was born!;
3. checking out a new resturaunt in Los Osos (Jimmy Bumps - a great Italian hole in the wall); and
4. lastly picking up our kids from some really cool friends and reminding myself of the 4 greatest blessings I have in life, the first being the mother of the other 3.)
Happy Birthday!









4 comments:
Aw, happy birthday! :D
cute post.
happy happy day lindsay!
How sweet!! And in the end I thought one of those great blessings was going to be us. Darn. :) This was a very sweet post, and I'm so excited we get to celebrate tonight with you too! And celebrate national 'smores day. Two great things worth celebrating!
Adam, your post here is getting close to my admonition for you but not quite: to kiss the ground Lindsay walks on. There's alays next year though. :) You two are sweethearts of the first order! And Happy Birthday, Lindsay! I'm unworthy of your affection, not sending you even so much as a card. But I called!! I emailed Adam to buy you chocolates or flowers for me. I'll treat you to something when I see you!
Post a Comment