Macie asked me today, "Why does everyone call me Macie?" I told her that Mommy and Daddy named her Macie, and it would stick with her forever. And she responded, "But what if I change my mind and don't want people to call me Macie?" I pretty much told her touch luck! But, she didn't like that. "I want to be called Stan. Or Turkey Lurkey. Just on some days. Other days I want to be Macie." I asked her what she was today. "Today, I am Turkey Lurkey. You can call me that."
Hopefully this will change. I think I like Macie a lot better than Turkey Lurkey, don't you?









7 comments:
At the yearbook camp we go to, the coordinator's son (Jaxon) always goes by a different name. This year he was Optimus Prime. And Jason's (as in, Seth's brother Jason) son Calvin always changes his name too. Sometimes he's Mario. Sometimes he's Diego. Sometimes he's Rage. I thought this was a boy thing until I read about Macie. Those brothers must be rubbing off on her.
haha. oh shes so cute
i seriously love her
I remember when we met you that Noah was doing the same thing. Remember when you lost him at Target?? Didn't he tell them he was the Green Hornet or something? Your kids are funny.
Thacker told me today he didn't like his name anymore. They must be talking to each other!
i don't know...turkey lurkey has a nice ring to it! :)
Turkey Lurkey Christensen. TLC. She isn't just giving herself new names, she is giving you name ideas for when you bring more children into your cute family.
Speaking of which, when are you going to bring your cute family to Idaho?!
Post a Comment