We have a new obsession in our house. Jacob absolutely loves planes and bikes. Everytime we hear a noise outside, he assumes it's a plane and point to the sky and screams, "PLANE!" And then he'll run to the window to see if he can see it. I'm pretty sure the plane obsession got bigger when we actually rode on the airplane, he was pretty excited about it.
And then the next thing he absolutely loves right now are bikes. He would just sit on Noah's bike all day long if I let him. Funny, kid. I think he might learn to ride a bike before the other two. He REALLY wants to. I wonder how Noah would feel about that?
It's funny how different kids are. They have the same toys and everything, but they like totally different things. I love watching them discover new things. Jacob can now say, "Go bike, peas." I guess if these "obsessions" help language development, we're all for it!









0 comments:
Post a Comment