I took Jacob to see the Pediatric Orthopedic doctor. He was a very nice doctor, I could definately tell he liked what he did and was good at it, too. At first, he thought about not casting Jakey's arm, but just leaving the splint on, but after I told him that Jacob already fell on his arm from just a stumbling accident, a cast seemed like the best option.
Luckily for us, however, it's only going to be on for 3 weeks instead of 6. Babies heal pretty fast. The doctor showed Jacob the colors, and he picked pink. I didn't know how Adam would feel about that, so we went with blue. The dark blue. It would get the least noticably dirty!
Little Jake was such a trooper. He was so cooperative, he didn't cry, he didn't even squirm. He let the doctor put the cast on, and then waved as we were leaving. He likes that he can knock on his arm. He thinks it's pretty cool.
As sad as it is to see him with a cast on his little arm, he sure does make it look cute.
1 week ago









2 comments:
That is the cutest I have ever seen a cast look! What a little trooper :)
How's the cutest-ever little boy doing with his arm cast? Has he put anything more in it besides the penny? How is Mom? Dad? Noah? Macie? I sure do miss you guys!!
Post a Comment