<
Our friends came over the other day. Kristyn always has fun activities for the kids to do. I always feel like an awful mom when she comes over with her paint, shaving cream, books, and more in tow. But, it's always fun. Usually very messy {which is probably why she comes to MY house, huh? ;-) Just kidding, Kristyn!}, but they are fun! This day was paint. We rolled out the paper, gave the kids some paint on their hands, and on the paper, and let them go for it. There was even some homemade finger paint, consisting of flour, water, and a little food coloring. It was perfect. And it was the perfect day for it. They painted, got extremely messy, and then rinsed off in the little pool. Perfect. The doctor had called earlier that morning to tell me that it would be okay to take Jake's cast off. But since I'm paranoid, I thought I would just keep it on while he played, in case he fell or anything, and I'd just take it off after. He was in HEAVEN! He loved painting and playing in the water. After not being able to for 3 weeks, he was such a happy camper! His cast was pretty gross afterwards, but it was so well worth it!

1 week ago









1 comments:
I promise I didn't plan on having all messy things at your house! Woops! But next time I'll plan something over here, k? :)
Post a Comment