Alright. I did it. You were right it's Dorothy. It's done. And, it didn't take me nearly as long as I thought. Still, it took me FOREVER, but I did it. Not very well...but it's done. Don't blow up the picture and look at the flaws, because I am sure there are some very noticable ones that you will see right off, but that's okay. I don't claim to be a seamstress, so there are going to be mistakes. Macie posed for the picture. I didn't have anything to do with it! And now it's time to work on Costume #2. Let's hope it's easier...
2 weeks ago









6 comments:
i am super impressed - i wouldn't even know where to start to do something like that!
Great job! What is it you're making next?
way to go! its far better than i could ever do.
Looks fabulous!!
Are you doing a whole family theme thing? Jason's (Seth's brother, in case you've forgotten) family did that last year ... Heather as Dorothy, Jason as Scarecrow, Calvin as Tin Man and Lily as Lion. It was cute.
Sooo cute. And ae you kidding me about the mistakes?! Linds, I just learned how to sew on a button like a year ago - I'm totally serious. Props to you woman!
Post a Comment