{September 16, 2009}
Macie was so excited for it to finally be HER day. She had talked about her birthday for days, for weeks. Everything that she saw she thought she would be getting for her birthday. If I had a thousand dollar budget for her birthday, she could have had a few of the things she really "wanted"!
Adam came home from work at lunch so we could all go out for her birthday. He brought home a dozen roses. The look on Macie's eyes when he walked through the door was priceless! It was the best thing ever. She looked at him, squealed a little and said, "I needed flowers!" She may have wanted everything else, but she needed the flowers from Daddy.
I think this will be a new tradition in the Christensen house.
1 week ago









3 comments:
I LOVE this picture and adore the story. Adam is such a great father! And Macie is such a great Macie! She cracks me up.
Very cute! I can't believe it's been so long since our two little girls have played together. They were little babies then, and now they're all grown up!
That son of mine is a sweet daddy! I can see why Macie is crazy for her daddy. And did she "need" the choco-milk mixer thing I sent her? I know it was weird but I thought 'she loves all things cow, she'll like this and no one else has one!' And it was at my one and only shopping mall--the gift shop at the University of Washington Medical Center. Is there any other place to shop??
Post a Comment