there was a blog. It was a really good blog and everyone loved to read it. And then it was neglected. And no one knew about the Christensen family anymore. They no longer graced the computer screens of the MANY people who read the blog. The author always said that she would blog and had SO many things to blog about. In fact, she blogged in her mind all day long. But, then when she finally sat down to blog, she got so caught up in everyone else's blogs and lives that there wasn't time to blog about her own. And so she decided that now was the time.
With that, hang on to your hats and glasses, because this'll be a doozy. We're going for a ride...a rewind. Are you ready??
{it's 3:26 AM. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about how neglected and sad this little blog is. And so now I'm hoping to get some sleep now that I have made SOME initiative. Don't you worry folks. I have made collages and I'm ready for the morning. But right now Jacob is crying. I'm sick. I'm thirsty. And I'm tired. I've said I'd catch up before. But I'm serious this time. I am. Brace yourself...}
1 week ago









3 comments:
You'd better hurry it up. My heinie's hurting from sitting on the edge of my seat for so long.
yay! thank you
I totally understand about blogging in your head! I am crazy enough to think that I actually posted something only to find out I didn't.
Post a Comment