Yes...we are still alive! It's been like 3 weeks. We've done a lot in those three weeks. I'm still working on putting the pictures on my computer. Apparently I have taken way too many pictures in the life of our poor computer. It's filled to it's max. I'm hoping it really isn't it's max, but that's what it is telling me. I think I need the technical support of my husband. So until then, I'll just leave you in suspense of wondering what we have been doing! Because I know that you all care, and that SO many people check my blog daily just waiting for a new post, huh? Good things take time...
2 weeks ago









5 comments:
oh my goodness you finally wrote something, anything, on your blog! because i do check your blog daily. :) xoxo
I don't have to check it daily. Your blog jumps to the top of my list whenever there's a new post! How convenient is that?! And guess what, Linz? Right now, you're at the top of my list!! :) Can't wait for those pictures ... the suspense is KILLING me!
We've missed Macie in Nursery! And you, too of course :) Where have you been?!
I have employed the super duper help of Google Reader to notify me when you post.
I'm past due for burning our pictures off the computer, too. I'm in charge of that because I shoot 90 percent of our photos. Tenemos muchas fotos.
You're still alive! I was getting worried that you hadn't posted in like 3 weeks because you normally post frequently. It sounds like you've had a busy few weeks. When are you guys going to be in Seattle or Idaho? We would love to see you guys. We are probably coming to Disneyland in October so maybe we can catch up then if not before.
Post a Comment