
Better late than never, right? Jacob has surpassed the Christensen record in weight. Weighing in at 20 pounds 12 ounces and measuring 26 3/4" long, he is definately our biggest! Macie was only 16 pounds at 4 months, I believe. Just look at the pictures. Macie still has impressive thigh action and many many rolls, but Jacob is built tough...very thick and solid. Macie, however was in a size 4 diaper already. Jacob is still in a 3. Maybe girls just have bigger bums. Poor Noah, he still looks so tiny in comparison.
But, at 4 months, Jakey is getting teeth and chewing on everything he can. One is almost through. Yay. He rolled from his back to his belly last Sunday. He hasn't done it again, however. Fluke, maybe? He sleeps pretty much all night, if I hold him. He talks and giggles ALL of the time. Even in his most upsetting times, he'll give the best smiles! He's overall, a VERY good baby. And for that, we are very grateful.
1 week ago









2 comments:
I miss Jakey's thighs!
They are all so cute! I still haven't seen Jacob. Hope you guys stop by if/when you come up to SLC!
Post a Comment