Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ayúdeme!


Why every kid loves Dora and Diego, is beyond me! But they do love it. It makes me laugh because they will say something in English, but then say it in Spanish. It's almost annoying. But Noah and Macie don't seem to care so much. And Noah has been saying lots of things in Spanish. Since we live in Palmdale, CA and are definately a minority, it may be a good thing that he knows a little Spanish. They even have elementary schools here that Spanish is just another subject for all of the kids. Anyway, Noah was playing in the bathtub. There wasn't any water, he was just playing. He decided that it was snow. Which is pretty clever, it is white. And he was jumping in the snow. He told us he was going to Idaho to play in the snow. He said his goodbyes and then jumped in. But, when he jumped in, he was "in trouble." He did a fake scream, and said, "Help Me!" "Ayudeme!" I've fallen in. It was so funny. He wasn't playing Diego, but they say it so much that he just thinks that when you say help me, you should say ayudeme, too. Cartoons are funny these days. Now we're learning Chinese, too. I'm going to have trilingual kids soon, just you wait!

2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

That is too funny. Chloe loves that chinnese show too. Lately all she wants to watch is Nickelodeon and no Disney. I just did a post on Dora which is really funny because I didn't read your first. Do you get the theme songs stuck in your head? I think that is the most annoying part of the shows.

Brooke said...

Wow! That kid knows more Spanish than I learned in all my high school AND college classes! AND, I'm ashamed to say that I spent a month in Mexico and didn't know ayudeme! That's awesome that he repeats the Spanish word after the English words!