Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beautiful

We were in the car today after running a few errands. On our way home there was a train. Out of nowhere, Noah says, "Oh, Mom, it's beautiful! Like snow in Idaho. It's beautiful." And yes, those were the EXACT words out of his mouth. No lying. It was so funny. I was trying so hard not to laugh! Where it came from, I have no idea. I'm glad I have kids for many reasons. But today I'm grateful for the comic relief they give me, even when they aren't trying to be funny!

1 comments:

Lefty said...

It comes from Adam and his train obsession from his youth that rivals the comic book obsession of his...youth... I was always envious of the train community that Adam created. Dad bought him a gigantic piece of MDF (or something like that)and Adam had his tracks laid down and there was a station and houses and trees and grass. It was beautiful. Like the trains against the mountains in Idaho... Madeline has been talking a lot about Noah lately; we miss you and love you!