Tuesday, June 21, 2011

momentous

While at the park today, Jacob yelled, "I need potty!" Knowing that I didn't have much time to make the walk to the potty, we opted for the tree. We've tried it a few other times and he didn't like it. But, after seeing Noah do it, he thought it was time! And he did it! He was so excited! He was very proud of himself!

I don't know if I'm jinxing myself, but this potty training experience is a little better than I thought! He tells me when he needs to go...and goes when I tell him. We've had a few accidents, but that's expected. But, he's only in diapers at night time, and wakes up dry. It's a bit of struggle to change out of that diaper into underwear, but he's getting there!

Yay for potty training! And yay for no kids in diapers fulltime until August!!

2 comments:

B&R Williams said...

Congrats on getting them all out of diapers before the baby comes! Good job Jacob!

erica said...

lucky you.