My entire family came down. Erin and I packed the kids up and headed to Disneyland to spend a day with them there. They stayed down another few days before heading north so spend a few days at our house. It was fun. We hadn't ever been with any cousins before, so they kids loved it! This was the first time Jacob got excited about being there. He didn't like the inside rides though. They made him nervous. He's more of an outdoor ride kind of guy! He loved Dumbo, the carousel, and the teacups...and Buzz. {because who doesn't love Buzz?} He got to ride Matterhorn for the first time, too. He loved it. The older two refused to ride, but Jacob didn't know what was coming! He had a permanent grin on his face after getting off. He talked about it for a long time. He's still talking about it. He does actions of what the ride did and gets so excited and starts talking really fast and very animated. He loved it. I'm hoping this means I may finally have another roller coaster rider in the family. The other two? Yeah, not so much. I have to bribe them to go on things. They won't even ride Pirates, silly kids. We had quite the funfilled day and actually did quite a bit. Including riding the two new rides: Star Tours and Little Mermaid. Star Tours was only a 15 minute wait, and Little Mermaid was about 45. Not too bad.
However, walking to and from Disneyland twice, having three kids, and being 29 weeks pregnant was not a good combination. I was hurting for days after, but it was still a good time!
{the pictures are in no order...and there are very possibly WAY too many pictures. But it's 2:40 AM, I don't care! ;-)}
| I had to add this picture which shows off the belly. My mom tried to make me hide it for the pictures...so this one's for you, Mom! |









6 comments:
Wow- you're so fast! I'm still working on my Disneyland pictures- I'm having a hard time uploading! Yours look great- we had a lot of fun!
how fun!! it doesn't look like there was much of a crowd. was there? haven't seen any pictures of your growing belly. you look darling.
Oh- can you email me those pictures of Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore? And that enchilada recipe? Thanks!
Jealous. Jealous because you got to go to Disneyland. Jealous because you got to go with your whole family. (Not jealous of your tired, pregnant state at the time, though. My sympathies.)
love the belly and LOVE Noah's face on splash mountain. priceless. :)
So fun! Reminds me of the couple times we took "cousin" Disneyland trips ! Now you little kids are the mamma's!
It was fun having your fam stop by on their way home they said it was a fun trip:) love jacob's curly hair:) and you look great:)
Post a Comment