We have a pretty special Daddy. In fact, Noah and Macie have been making pictures all day that say, "I love Daddy"! He's received many cards today! Adam really is a great dad. My kids adore him and countdown until he gets home. It's quite the occasion when Daddy does come home. When your six year old says that his Daddy is his best friend, you know you've got a good one! Thanks for being such a good daddy, Adam! We love you!
And to my Dad, thanks for everything you do! We love you and miss you already!
We are so spoiled to have such great men in our lives. We have so many great memories of dads and grandpas. Macie came to me in tears this afternoon and said, "I miss Papa." I was a little shocked. But, I'm sure as we're celebrating fathers it really became real to her today. I explained to her that we still have memories of Papa, which is something that we will always have. And we will get to see him again, we just have to be good. And then she looked at me gave me a big smile and nodded her head. She understands. We love you, Papa.









1 comments:
What a great tribute to a Dad! And I second all you said! It's wonderful to see my little blonde boy become this enthusiastic and affectionate father!
Post a Comment