It's official, Noah passed Kindergarten! I wasn't worried that he would, he's such a smart kid...and so ready for First Grade. I, on the otherhand, don't think I'm ready for all day school! I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Noah LOVED school. Nine times out of ten he would already be awake at 7 to get ready for the day. He may have taken a little longer some days, but he was a trooper. He asked me this evening if he still has to do his hair every morning! Ha, I told him that he didn't have to for 8 more weeks...he got pretty excited about that! He made a lot of friends this year and has learned so much. He loved his teacher. She was great. I look at how far he has come this year and it amazes me to think that this kid who could have cared less about learning, really, has learned to read, count way past 100, add and subtract, write complete sentences, sound out words to spell, and even write his long last name! He's done so well. And I'm very proud of him!
Good job, Noah!!









1 comments:
Your words of praise for Noah will go far into the future! What a good Mom you are!! I'm a lucky Nana! love you!
Post a Comment