A long, long time ago, I wanted to do THIS And I asked you if it was possble. And, because of the encouragment, I embarked on the journey to make Macie an adorable girly duvet cover. A friend from our ward happened to have a roll of the perfect fabric. {thanks, Anna!} It is light pink, and just what the project needed. It's almost been a year, I'm almost done...
1 week ago









7 comments:
You are an ambitious woman.
You are amazing! It's absolutely splendiferous! Your persistence is outstanding!! But did I forget to go back to Ikea and pick up that elastic-y bedcovering for you or did we decide against it?? Sorry!! Tell me what to do! I can't blame memory glitches on dementia yet, or can I?
Wow, good job!
That is so pretty! Wow, I think I would have like the idea and not gone any further. It's looking really good!
I'm with Mel! A.m.a.z.i.n.g! what talent!
WOW! Great job!
Isn't my Queen awesome? But, our Princess is worth it!
Post a Comment