
T-ball season has now come to an end. I don't think it has even started in many places. But, in sunny California, we're done. Now we have nothing to look forward to on Saturday morning! It was fun while it lasted. It's always great to watch them write their name in the dirt, and skip around, and walk from base to base...wait, they don't ALL do that, just Noah! ;-) He enjoyed it, he just likes to bat a heck of a lot better than the outfield. I must admit, though, playing outfield does get boring! I'd much rather be batting and running as well!
Throughout the season, Noah has improved a lot. He now hits the ball after it is pitched, instead of using the Tee. He actually runs to the bases, rather than walking. He wants to play again next year, which is also a plus! Maybe after he gets into school, he'll be able to focus a little bit better!
Noah is awesome though. He loved being on a team and being with all boys. He was in heaven having so many boys to run around with. All those boys to talk about Batman and Bakugan with...he loved it.
GO ANGELS!
1 month ago









2 comments:
So fun! I've got to get Miles into t-ball He'll love it. You're a talented author! I love reading your posts.
Bekah starts t-ball next month. She's super-excited. We bought her a mitt the other day, and she had to play catch in the living room. Someday I'd love to coach my kids' t-ball teams, but I don't know how much Miriam would like it right now. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment