Macie is a crack up. Half the time we have no clue where she gets the things she says or does. Things come from no where. However, there are things that she says that I know that I say a lot, but I don't think she's listening, or I don't realize I'm saying it. I say "like" a lot. Not like Valley Girl "like." But I do say it quite a bit. Macie does too. Probably got it from me, I'm afraid. More recently, she has started to use the phrase "freak out." I know I say that. Coming from a three year old is different! It's quite shocking to hear her say it! But, pretty funny, too. This morning when she came downstairs to eat breakfast, she was sniffing quite a bit. Our whole house suffers from allergies after it rains for some reason. So, she was sniffing and walking down the stairs. When she got down she yelled, "Mom! My nose is really FREAKING me out. It like won't like sniff up. Like, it's freaking me out."
Do I really talk like that?
Just another example of my three year old going on 18.
Do I really talk like that?
Just another example of my three year old going on 18.









6 comments:
That is funny! Makes you wish you had video running all the time to catch stuff like that.
I agree. (She IS pretty funny.)
Bekah has used the "freak out" phrase more than once. And Bekah refers to her sister as "child" occasionally. Apparently I call my children "child" when I'm upset ... as in, "Good gracious, child!"
Yes, Lindsay, you do talk like that!! Rylee does the same thing- sometimes it's funny!
Like I'm freaking out that, like, you'll all be here pretty soon like. It's a freakin' happy thought! (I'm practicing speaking Macie-ese aka Lindsay-ese--how does it sound so far?)
Like that is so!!! Hey, Miles was perscribed nasonex for his allergies. It took a year to convince him to spray it in his nose but now he does it himself every night and he is allergy free except for some random sneezes. We're living in allergy hell here... yes, I said it. HELL!!
Post a Comment