Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nana.


Today is Carol's birthday. (aka-Adam's mom and Nana.) The kids love their Nana. A few years ago she was able to be celebrate her birthday at our house. We liked that. You should do it again. Or we could just pretend and celebrate it when you come to our house. Which should be soon. ;-) We hope that you has an excellent birthday full of lots of fun and good cake. We love you, and can't wait to see you again.

{this post was well intentioned. But, we were sick. Very sick. And then I forgot about it. Sorry.}

1 comments:

carol said...

I sure look pathetic, but happy! It was so fun to have you visit us, as soon as Papa and I get better we'll talk about heading your way. Can't wait to hold, kiss, hug and tickle and otherwise play with those cute kids. I love their darling expressions in the pictures here--especially Macie smiling, looking out of the corner of her eye at the camera. Too bad about the ol' Nana though!