...we are experiencing technical difficulties. It's awful, I tell ya. Awful. Our computer has gone kaput. I can not even count how many pictures we have on that thing. Or how many sites I have bookmarked...but most importantly, the pictures. It makes me sick everyday to think about it. It's been down for nearly 2 weeks now. Hopefully we can get someone to look at it,a nd fix it real quick. However, we have been too busy to think about that. But, in time I will update you on our Thanksgiving in Seattle, Noah's successful Dr.. visit in LA, the 11 month comparison {which I know you all are waiting for, huh?}, updates on the cutest kids in the world {just admit it...}, and many more thoughts on life. It sucks not having a computer. But, thank goodness Erin has back up. Back up EVERYTHING, really. It's nice. What would be do without her?
1 week ago









1 comments:
. . . been wondering about you guys. Thought maybe you took a detour on your way home. It was great seeing you! Hope your computer gets revived. We had one die once and lost only a few pictures, but now we are really good about backing up everything on our external harddrive every few weeks. It would be awful to lose the pics.
Post a Comment