Sunday, December 27, 2009

birthday party numero uno.

{December 19th}

Jacob's birthday fell on a Saturday this year. Perfect, right? Well...not so much. Adam was working on finishing a stair railing job for a friend {which is another post, another time...}, Erin was working, and our friends who were going to come to his party were busy, and so we had a little family thing for him on Saturday evening, went to In n out for dinner, had a little cake, and then had the actual "Monster Party" the next day. It worked out well, and it was a lot of fun! He needs more celebration for having a Christmastime birthday, poor kid! I found a litte cake, I didn't make it. How horrible am I? (just kidding) and he loved it. He doesn't get to eat a lot, because he chokes on everything, and so I'm always a little hesitant, but when I put that cake in front of him on his tray, he was the happiest boy, ever. He got a little messy, but he's one, it's his birthday, that's supposed to happen! He didn't, however, like the little bath he had to take in the sink, but the cake sure was good!



He absolutely loved his present from Momo and Pa, they sent him a Little People barn, and it was even in a little people barn bag, which mooed. It was great. He loved it. Just look at that face! And then he liked to eat it, it tasted just as good, I guess!




He really like his burger. And he didn't even choke! Who doesn't like a good In n Out burger?? It was actually my last meal before I had him, and so a tradition started, I guess.


I'm thinking he really likes his little ride on/walking toy.

1 comments:

Kristyn said...

What else did you do that night?! Oh yeah, babysit for your friends! Soooo I'm retarded.

And tell Adam we enjoy a good meatball sandwich if he ever wants to take us out. :)