Wednesday, December 23, 2009

computer woes.

Can I just tell you how sick I am for not having our computer? It is seriously the worst thing ever. I guess we have a virus...dang anti-virus stuff, why didn't you catch this crap? And so, we are out a computer. We will have to erase the harddrive, and hopefully get the pictures off, if they aren't infected, and then rewrite the entire harddrive. It sucks. When Adam finally has time to even think, then maybe we'll get somewhere! Thank goodness for Erin's laptop! However, I still don't have many pictures. We have them on the camera, but it's just the uploading that's killing us! But, you can look forward to Jacob's monster party, Macie's very cute haircut, Christmas decor, Santa visit, and just being able to see the 3 cutest kids ever. {admit it...it's true ;-)} Until then, have fun wrapping, shopping, and getting ready for Santa, that's what we'll be doing. Nothing like waiting until THE last minute, right? Hopefully we can find some christmas candy somewhere...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

carol said...

What a tease, this blog, about all we're missing! Especially Macie's hair cut and the Monster birthday party. And so sad for you to not be able to share. I hope the frustration ends soon--for us all!

Heidi said...

you tease....miss you! Merry Christmas. Hope Santa fixes your computer so you can have a happy new year. I remember when mine crashed and I talked to India several nights in a row while they had me erase my entire hard drive and reload everything. NOT FUN!!! But then it's all better. Thankfully you have your online photo sites for your backups. Good luck! ;)

Carrot Jello said...

I'll admit it ;)