Tuesday, January 18, 2011

two front teeth.

In the time that it took me to upload the picture, post about it, and do a quick Christmas Eve post, Noah pulled out the other front tooth. He now has SIX holes in his mouth! SIX! Holy cow. I knew it would come out soon, but less than an hour later? Ridiculous! I was thinking like days, or weeks. Not minutes. His poor teeth are dropping like flies. Hopefully he can keep the rest until the missing ones grow back!

3 comments:

Alison said...

What a big boy! He looks like all the kids in my class! Too bad it didn't happen just a few weeks earlier so he could sing "All I Want for Christmas."

Kristyn said...

I have to admit that this picture makes me laugh! He almost looks angry trying to show his empty spaces! I love it. It's a perfect shot, and I'm so excited he gets 2 visits from the tooth fairy!!

carol said...

Wrinkling his nose to show his lack of teeth highlighted his freckles! Noah's toothless grin is even more breathtaking than his grimace here! Before we know it, he'll be a Cub Scout. Wahh, he's growing up. But I'll always have my memories of his first summer, living in Edmonds, his sitting on the grass watching Mom and Dad throw a frizbee and Papa was sprawled out next to him.