Tuesday, January 18, 2011

christmas eve


The anticipation of Christmas was at it's peak...Christmas was the very next day, and my kids were so excited! Even Jacob knew Santa was coming! Before they went to bed, I {was dumb} and asked them all what they really wanted Santa to bring them. Macie said a dolly. Jacob said a bike. But, Noah..he said anything Jack Skellington. The first two were good, but the Jack Skellington? Not so good. Luckily, I found some silly bands at Claire's, but that was it. So, I decided that after the kids went to be bed I would have to make something Jack Skellington, in addition to wrapping over half of the presents, getting things ready, and finishing Macie's presents, too. Goodness. So, we set out the cookies, the carrot {we only had one, the reindeer had to share!}, and the eggnog, because that is Santa's favorite drink, and they went to bed, and I went to work! Noah ended up with a Jack Skellington pillow. It was cute, he loved it! The things I do in the late hours of Christmas Eve!

0 comments: