Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the dentist.

So, I previously blogged about Noah going to the dentist, and then having to go back for a follow up and to get a tooth pulled. Remember, the tooth fairy "forgot" to come? Yeah, well, he had to go back and get another tooth pulled out. And the tooth fairy remembered that night. And even took the tooth! But, the dental excitement doesn't stop there. Oh no, he had to go back again today to get a space maintainer put in, and get a 'pulpotomy', or a root canal for kids. Poor kid. I feel like the worst mother! I really do brush his teeth, I promise! It's so crazy. It's a good thing he's such a good kid, he has been so great all four times he's gone. Now we just have one more visit to fill one more cavity and we'll be dentist free for 6 months!

Keep your fingers crossed for no more cavities!

1 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Poor Noah! It makes me wonder about his bone health? Isn't he the one that has had the most broken bones and then all the teeth problems? I don't think it's any reflection on your parenting. Maybe he just has bad luck. Poor guy!