{I tried to post this on your actual birthday, but, I couldn't get pictures to upload and was not having much luck with anything...sorry. I did, however, do this on your birthday!}
Happy birthday to you, Mom! We hope that you have a good day! We wish we could celebrate with you! Maybe if you come to our house soon we'll have another party for you! It'll be fun! We love you and miss you so much!
{the shirt actually says, "i love grandma", but with this kids chubby body, it doesn't fit right...}











2 comments:
happy birthday kris! hope you had a good one
Note to Self: Buy/mail one "Nana loves Jacob" Onesie right away! I'm losiing touch with you guys, I hate that. I don't know what happens in our boring lives, but the days and weeks melt and there's no Noah, Macie, Jacob, Lindsay or Adam in them. My heart breaks. We DO love you guys so much. Thank goodness for your wonderful Blog, Lindsay. I quote from it often and amuse my friends with hilarious stories of your family's experiences and adventures! Macie's "I like to talk" rates at the top--that and their standing in line as part of pretending to visit Disneyland. Oh, and Wolverine having Lindsay Christensen paged at Target. Oh, and.... xoxo
Post a Comment