1 week ago
Thursday, August 20, 2009
8 month comparison
Wow. They all look pretty different at 8 months, really. That poor starving Noah, though! Poor kid. I mean he was only 18 pounds at 8 months old, he was skinny, right? Well, when you compare that to Jacob, who is 26 pounds, 18 is a lot littler! In pictures I usally think Jacob and Macie look the most alike, but in person I think Noah and Jacob look alike. They change everyday!
Posted by thechristensens at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
You think you're first kid was skinny? At nine months old, Bekah weighed 15 pounds, 9 ounces. What supercharged milk are you feeding/did you feed the other two?
Aunt Kimberlee kindly requests a picture be taken of Jacob's bare arm, and then a side by side comparison of Macie and Jacob's arms at eight months. Those rolls on Macie!! Oh, what a plump doll, with so many rubberbands up and down her arm!
Aunt Kimberlee is also the crazy aunt who talks (and types) in third person...
You have cute kids!
Post a Comment