1 week ago
Thursday, August 20, 2009
8 months.
I cannot believe that Jakey is 8 months old already! Where has time gone? He's getting so old and so big! I was looking at him in his high chair this morning and was shocked at how big he looked. He looked like he was at least a year old! It was crazy!
So, at 8 months, Jacob has 5 full teeth. Two on the bottom, two fangs on the top, and one of the front ones, the other front one is pretty much out, but not "officially" yet! He is not crawling, however. Noah was crawling at 6 months, and even Macie was crawling at 8 months, but we'll see. He really has no need to crawl, he's spoiled and is held all of the time, either by me or Aunt Erin! He's getting it though. He rolls EVERYWHERE, and the other two did not, so I guess that's progress there! He weighs 26 pounds, if not more. He hasn't been weighed in a few weeks. He loves eating what we are eating and is getting better at it everyday. And, only 10 more months until nursery! He's quite the ham, and smiles ALL of the time. We love him, he keeps us smiling!
Posted by thechristensens at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
oh yeah, i forgot that erin is living with you guys...how fun!
haha, laughed at the nursery comment! he is so big and so cute!
Can Jacob roll uphill? If so, I wish he could roll up the coast to us! I don't know when we'll see you guys, but it's not soon enough! Love you all!
Post a Comment