You can't have a birthday without a party. Although small, it was
perfect for a one year old who really doesn't care about a party! We
invited just a few people {lets me honest, we don't even really know
many people!}, grilled pizzas by the pool while the kids...and a few
adults swam, and the other adults sipped their Italian sodas. After a
good swim we came into enjoy yet another cake smash! Avila is quite a
spoiled little girl! But, who wouldn't want to spoil her??
{
I am so kicking myself, however. As I was going through all of the pictures, I totally didn't even take a picture of my favorite decoration! I hung up a picture of every month above our couch with cute clothespins and everything...I guess if you want to get the full effect of my parties, you gotta just come. I promise you, I won't disappoint! ;-)}
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Avila! I can't believe she is one already. Looks like an ADORABLE party perfectly planned. I love how even when you go small, you still go big. Too cute!
Post a Comment