Wednesday, September 26, 2012

sunday best

Trying to get four kids to smile or at least hold still for a picture is pretty ridiculous these days. Avila doesn't want to hold still, Jacob just doesn't want to be dressed, Noah is getting better about smiling, and Macie feels overwhelmed with holding wiggly Avila. It's just an overall awful experience! If I catch them all on good days, I might be able to get individual pictures, but even those are far and in between these days! I tried before church...fail. I tried after church...another fail. Hmmm...








Macie and Avila got these dresses from my mom, which are too cute and coordinating. They got lots of compliments at church, and from me. They really can't wear the same clothes usually. Macie is too big for the little girls size that Avila is finally in. So, we kind of missed the boat on that, so we have to just settle for coordinating!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love the dresses! Love the pictures! I've tried the same thing, many times. When they're all dressed for church they look so nice. After church is a different story. I just love how posed Macie is in all the pics. haha reminds me of Aliyah.

Alison said...

I thought they looked like something Mom would pick out. Those are her colors. They are way cute!