Friday, September 7, 2012

one.

Avila is one. Can you believe that Avila is one? My goodness, where did the year go?! Avila is seriously the happiest baby. She is always smiling and giggling. {Such a difference from her older sister who always glared at other people! Ha.} We have really loved playing with her this past year. I think I'm saying it every month, but I think this is my favorite stage! She is crawling around...almost walking. She climbs the stairs like a champ, and is learning to come down. She jabbers and laughs all of the time. She is pretty independent and likes to figure things out on her own. I can't feed her food, she has to do it all on her own. Thank goodness for the baby food/applesauce in a pouch! It seriously is our saving grace! :-) 

Avila is a girly girl for sure. She always has to be wearing a necklace. And...anything can be a necklace. Her favorites are Papa's dogtags or Macie's swimming suit. Although a girly girl, she absolutely HATES getting her hair done! I can't even touch it without a fuss. She rips out any bow, flower or headband...and usually ends up destroying it! You will usually see her with crazy curly hair, and depending on the time of day and humidity level, it could look pretty crazy! 

She is funny. And she knows it. Her favorite thing to do dance. She's got rhythm. If she hears music, she will start bouncing and dancing. She also loves to lead the music in church, she's pretty good! Whenever she hears laughter, she will follow. 

 We love this little Avila. She is such a fun happy girl! Here's to another fun year, Miss A! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


1 comments:

Alison said...

Happy birthday, Avila! Such a cute, happy girl. I can't believe she's one either!